I'm in Love Now



I can not feel anything when
and how you came to my life
I am rein into your arm
I'm in love now...

Only you can resist my anger
and convert my switch off mood
and create a happiest moment,
so hold me tight
I'm in love now...

No one cannot be better than you
hold me close
I don't wanna lose you because
I want you forever
I'm falling in love now...

If you are not next to me
I'll be incomplete without your smiling
and your adorable shyness
I'm Falling in love now...

If you Like it! Then Share with your friends...!

Comments

  1. Wow...thats a good one...simple n sweet...great work...keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ryan Pal... Stay with us for more updates

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

প্রিয় বাবা / My Magical Human

ক্ষনিকের তুমি

তোর মাঝে বাবা-কে খোঁজা | Find Father in You